Derma rolling is also known as micro-needling, skin rolling or collagen induction therapy (CIT). Derma Rollers are made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits.
Firstly, they stimulate collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch mark, and acne scars.
Secondly, they allow the transdermal application of creams, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively - boosting their effectiveness massively. This is relevant to hair loss treatments as well as cellulite reduction.
Microneedle roller contains 1200 medical grade stainless steel tiny needles , can be applied on any part of your skin.Its application principle is by way of the stimulation the dermis layer of collagen and fibroblast proliferation, because of microneedle stimulation, may remove the wrinkle and the improvement skin texture.
Microneedle therapy is regularly rolling on the places which need to cure,accompanying with functional nutrition liquid.It can puncture more than 250,000 micro vessels on the epidermal within five minutes,
create an efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue,and then the skin will be more beautiful.
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Ageing,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatmen
1. Clean your face in common way. Clean the dermaroller.
2. After about 15minutes, put micro-needles end on your face and make it roll on your face.
3. Do not use it in heavy press into your skin,in mild pressure! 4. Clean the derma roller after use. store it in dry & clean place.
Uses for different needle lengths:
The size available: 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm